I'm Siddhu Soma
Life Time Dad to Arin Atharya & Full Time Photographer
We are a young family, married for five summers and parents to a little bundle of joy called Arin Atharya since last winter. While we did conduct newborn and maternity shoots For the past nine years, including collaborating with Telugu film celebrities and even shooting newborns in the hospital itself, the idea to become a newborn photographer and start Little Vows for exclusively newborn photography was inspired by our son. Before Arin, newborn and maternity photos were just about getting the frames and lighting aesthetics right. Still, after he was born, we understood that there's so much more behind the pixels and that the photos hold much meaning and feeling when you view them in the years to come.
Along with Little Vows, Maternity and Newborn Studio, I'm also a Founder and lead photographer at Vows by Sidhu Soma, a premium wedding photography team based in Hyderabad, with experience of 10+ years and 500+ weddings
Being a Tollywood Celebrity family photographer
allowed me a wonderful opportunity to make lifetime memories for them. Sharing one of those candid moments of Tollywood film actor Allu Arjun trying his hand at photography when along with us.
SOME BIZARRE FACTS & PHOTOS OF US
- I’m always daydreaming about my next travel destination with Atharya & Ambati Bhargavi
- My life currently revolves around cleaning the mess made by my 2years old son.
- Right now, I’m learning how to shoot pets.
- You might find this funny, I’m still learning to use instagram face filters properly.
- My perfect day would start with meditation and ends with an teal and orange post on my instagram feed
- If I could have any superpower, it would be to keep my son age unchanged for couple more years because I just can't get over how cute he is.
- Not many people know this about me, but i started a career in photography when I was 19 years old, and got married when I was 24y.
- Before I started my career and while I was in my college, I worked as a part time courier boy for pocket money.
- If I could live anywhere in the world, it would be at a beach front mountain.
Arin has changed a lot in our lives for the better, and we can confidently say that being with kids, talking to them in their own language, and capturing them in their element is what makes us the happiest.
What they got to say about us
Allu Sneha m/o Allu Ayan
“We liked Siddhu Soma work and hired him for all 12 month shoots for ayan in 2016, and we loved the images so much, till date we cherish them.”